Friday, May 14, 2010

Hi everyone!


Sorry if you guys been waiting long. :X wanted to wait until my firned finished uploading most of the photos.


Well as you all can see... I performed a dance item for My Buddhist Fellowship Youth. Then i also performed my first solo vocal performance ever!!! Seriously i felt a great sense of achievement. :) At last i can share my love for music with everyone else. And now, after BF's musical is over, me and a few of my friends are gonna start production of our very own original song!

That's me singing "More than words" during one of the performances! (Above) Just a brief description about what and where is was performing, the performance was at Ngee ann city, outside takashimaya. Its to celebrate Vesak day and gather all buddhist groups to propagate the teachings of the buddha. :D


Again that's me with a few of my mates singing "Tong Hua". Although, frankly it wasn't as good as i anticipated but at least we sang without any hiccups. For some of us, it was our first time singing in public anyway. :)



Me with my dance mates! Can you imagine this group of hotties dancing for you? HAHA! (Just joking...) Although i only danced one of the two dances, it was a good feeling to dance again since last year. Hopefully with more time alloted to my leisure life, i can do more dances like these. :D






Me again! (on the right... i know you can't seem me dammit....) Don't worry..i'm not a camwhore. These pics aren't by me anyway. xD My vietnamese friend in BFY did ALOT of the phototaking. Kudos to her! :DAnother pic with the dancers! I wish i can post more photos but then it would just take me a longer time to post this. :/

If anyone wants to see more photos please go to my facebook page! :D

I need to go to Johor bahru now... i'll post again if i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment